The Iwata Beginner Airbrush Kit with NEO CN is perfect for the first time or occasional user because it delivers soft, effortless coverage and quality atomization at low air pressures making it a great choice for general purpose spraying. It’s an affordable one-box option for general purpose spraying and for anyone wanting to airbrush for the first time.
The NEO CN Gravity Feed Dual Action airbrush has a detachable 0.24 oz / 7 ml fluid cup with lid that is large enough for color mixing and an additional 0.05 oz / 1.50 ml color cup that is ideal when using small amounts of spray medium.
The Iwata Ninja Jet Airbrush Compressor is ideal for the occasional and professional artist doing light duty, low psi airbrush applications or working in small spaces.
The Ninja Jet is simple to operate and requires zero maintenance providing easy, reliable air when you need it. The air regulator knob allows you to adjust the working pressure so you can find the best spray for your airbrush and project. The built-in airbrush holder provides a safe and convenient place to rest your airbrush when you are not spraying. Includes a durable polyurathane cobra coil aibrush hose and detailed instruction manual.
We also include some extras to help you learn the basics! Inside this kit is the book, Basic Airbrush Techniques: A Complete Course by Robert Paschal, and the accompanying airbrush exercises which is just like taking an airbrush course! Two 1 oz bottles of Com Art Colours, 1 oz bottle of Medea Airbrush Cleaner, Artool FrisketFilm and an Iwata Art Knife round out all the items necessary to be successful in learning to airbrush using this kit.
• NEO for Iwata CN Gravity Feed Dual Action Airbrush
• Ninja Jet 110-120V Airbrush Compressor with Airbrush Hose
• Iwata Universal Spray Out Pot
• Basic Airbrush Techniques: A Complete Course by Robert Paschal
• Basic Airbrush Techniques Exercise Kit by Robert Paschal
• 2 Com Art Colours Acrylic 1 oz Bottles
• Medea Airbrush Cleaner 1 oz Bottle
• Iwata Art Knife
• Artool FrisketFilm
The IW125 Iwata Beginner Airbrush Kit is part of our Effortless Coverage, one of our 5 Ways to Spray categories. Who Sprays with Effortless Coverage? Makers and creators who...
• Spray medium range detail and coverage area
• Want great atomization at low air pressures
• Have beginner to high-level airbrush skills
• Want many feature and model options
• Are hobbyists or professional painters
Doesn't sound like you? Check out our other Airbrush Kits to find your next Iwata!