We've partnered with Portland Bee Balm to craft a high-quality bees wax perfect for sealing airbrush threads. This unique balance of organic, locally sourced bees wax and oils creates the ideal consistency for reenforcing air-tight metal to metal connections. Effective, safe and easy to apply, this exclusive formula is the newest must have for airbrush maintenance.
- For use on all your airbrushes, spray guns and tools with threaded parts
- Remedies and prevents bubbles in your airbrush cup and bottle due to air leaks
- Comes in a simple, no mess applicator
- Extends the life of your parts
- Crafted in Oregon with all natural, organic skin safe ingredients
- Available individually or as the newest component of our bestselling Iwata Airbrush Cleaning Kit
Apply to nozzle threads and nozzle/head cap threads after deep cleaning and as needed to keep seals air-tight and prevent sticking.
Dab sealer against 2 opposite sides of threads before gently tightening.
Nozzle/Head Cap Threads:
Dab sealer against 4 opposite sides of threads before gently tightening.
*Careful to keep sealer away from the air and paint passageways.