candy2O are water-based, multi-surface, concentrated dyes designed for versatility with optimum performance on any project when mixed with a Createx medium. They are made using 100% transparent dyes which allow light to pass through with ultimate clarity. candy2O will continue to build to a darker value with each coat and can be used as a transparent mid-coat over metallic colors to create luminous effects. Exhibiting maximum transparency, they are perfect for achieving gentle blends and gradients.
- candy2O are concentrated in the bottle and should be mixed with a Createx medium prior to spraying
- 4050 UVLS Gloss is the recommended medium for candy2O as it allows for even and heavy color coats, especially when applied with a spray gun
- For airbrush: Add 4050 UVLS Gloss Clear or 4030 Balancing Clear 10%-300% per volume depending on desired color value. Thin the mixture 5%-20% per volume using 4011 Reducer
- For spray gun: Add 3 parts 4050 UVLS Gloss Clear to 1 part candy2O. Thin the mixture 5%-10% per volume using 4011 Reducer
- Always allow candy2O mixes to acclimate for at least 10 minutes before spraying
- Applying 4040 Bleed Checker over candy2O colors will prevent the dyes from seeping up into overlaying coats of paint
- Refer to candy2O tech data sheet for more info